PRIVACY CLIENT INFORMATION pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation no. 679 of 27 April 2016 (General Decree Protection Regulations) and of the relative Legislative Decree implementing n. 101 of 10 August 2018
Eighty-two s.r.l. undertakes to protect the confidentiality of personal data of users of its products and services. This policy summarizes the principles and procedures adopted by Ottocentodue s.r.l. for the management of personal data and contains the description of the type of data collected by us and the treatment we have done on them. Any personal data provided will be processed according to what is written in this document. The EU 2016/679 Regulation regulates the processing of personal data referring to natural persons. According to this Regulation, the processing of personal data provided will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your personal data and your rights.
1. Data controller The Data Controller is the company Ottocentodue s.r.l. (P.I. & Fiscal Code: 02549431217) with headquarters in Via Tironi 10 Torre del Greco (Na) - Cap 80059; p.e.c .: firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel. 081.8497181. 2. Type of data processed The owner will only process personal data on the municipalities. No definite data (according to Article 9 of the G.D.P.R.), particular, will be dealt with. 3. Provision of data The personal data requested are divided into two categories: mandatory and optional.
- Mandatory data: Company name; Fiscal Code; p.iva; Registered Office and Operative Office; Tel., Fax and e-mail client company. The provision of mandatory data is strictly functional to the execution of the services requested by the user. The refusal to supply them in all or in part can give rise to the impossibility of supplying the requested services.
- Optional data: Name, Surname, Profession, Mobile and email address Vs. Purchasing Manager / Referent. The optional data are provided at the user's discretion and are used by Ottocentodue s.r.l. in order to offer a better service.
4. Purposes of data processing Personal data will be processed for purposes strictly related to the establishment and management of the business relationship. The treatment is carried out for the following purposes: a) carrying out administrative, accounting, commercial, tax and tax activities for the fulfillment of contractual obligations and imposed by current legislation (such as: inclusion of the customer in company records, sending invoices, order and delivery management, financial services and customer loyalty, etc.). By express consent, the data may be processed, also for the following purposes: b) information, publishing and commercial activities carried out by Ottocentodue s.r.l. in areas related to the type of services and services provided, such as newsletters, promotional e-mails and / or text messages, surveys, surveys, market research through personal or telephone interviews, questionnaires; c) electronic processing of data relating to products and services used to analyze the preferences and propensities of the interested party to be used for commercial and promotional purposes; d) technical, commercial and training activities carried out by third-party companies (such as: invitations to seminars, conventions, events, training and professional activities, sending communications through computerized or paper-based supports, issuing certificates from training bodies); e) providing guidelines and forms, sending alerts regarding deadlines for compliance with the law. The provision of personal data for the purposes listed above is optional, but may be useful to improve our services and update it on new activities of interest to you. Your possible failure to provide consent for the processing of your data for these purposes does not in any way affect the provision of the services requested by you. Please note that if you are already a customer, we may send you commercial communications relating to services and products similar to those you have already used, subject to your disagreement (Article 130 paragraph 4 of EU Regulation No. 679/2016).
5. Recipients and Methods of data processing In relation to the aforementioned purposes, personal data will be processed: - both in paper format and with the help of computerized procedures and electronic communication systems, protected by suitable security measures, as well as with methods and logics consistent with the objectives pursued, in compliance with the provisions of art. 32 of the GDPR 2016/679 and in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 GDPR 2016/679; - from the organization of the Data Controller, through employees and collaborators appointed within the structures responsible for the services; - by parties external to this organization belonging to the Alfieri group or by service companies, which may act according to the case, as independent data controllers or as external data processors.
6. Retention period The mandatory data for contractual and accounting purposes are kept for the time necessary to perform the commercial and accounting relationship (for the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed) and according to specific criteria such as, for example, the specific legal provisions contained in tax and tax legislation. The personal data, therefore, will be stored and processed even after the conclusion of the contracts in place in order to fulfill the legal obligations imposed. The non-contractual retention period starts from the end of the annual exercise in which the last registrations were made, the accounting documents were prepared and the business correspondence relating to the business relationship with the specific customer was received / sent. In any case, rules are applied that prevent the retention of data indefinitely and therefore limit the storage time in compliance with the principle of minimization of data processing. The data of those who do not buy or use products / services, even if they have had a previous contact with company representatives, will be immediately canceled or processed anonymously, where their conservation is not otherwise justified, unless it has been validly acquired the informed consent of the interested parties regarding a subsequent commercial promotion or market research activity. Personal data will not be disclosed and may be communicated (to third parties as independent owners, operating in Italy and abroad, of which Ottocentodue srl avails itself for the performance of tasks and activities of a technical and organizational nature, instrumental to the provision of the requested services The updated list of these subjects can be consulted at the Ottocentodue srl headquarters, by requesting the "Privacy Function" also by e-mail at email@example.com.
7. Transfer of data to third countries Personal data may be transferred to countries of the European Union and to third countries that guarantee an adequate level of protection substantially equivalent to that insured within the Union, on the basis of an adequacy decision of the European Commission.
8. Rights of the interested party The Regulations grant you the exercise of specific rights, including those to ask the data controllers of the processing: the confirmation that a processing of your personal data is being processed and obtaining access (right of access, Article 15); the correction of incorrect personal data, or the integration of incomplete personal data (right of rectification, Article 16); the deletion of said data, if one of the reasons provided for by the Regulation exists (right to be forgotten, Article 17); the limitation of the processing when one of the hypotheses provided for by the Regulation occurs (limitation right, Article 18); to receive the personal data you have provided to the data controller in a structured, commonly used and readable form by automatic device and to transmit this data to another data controller (right to portability, see Article 20 of the Rules). You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on consent given prior to the revocation and to oppose processing for marketing purposes at any time (right of opposition , see Article 21 of the Rules). For the exercise of the aforementioned rights, to know the list of data processors and for any matter pertaining to the processing of personal data, you can contact the owner of the processing of personal data: by e-mail to the e-mail address ococentodue @ arubapec .com.